A Wide Selection of Residential Roofing Options
When it comes to selecting the right roof material for your home, Shelter Construction Services offers a wide selection of residential roofing for you to choose from, including unique slate roofing. We’re passionate about providing high-quality materials that will withstand grueling weather and make your home’s exterior look as beautiful as possible.
Shelter Construction Services’ experienced contractors will help you select the best material suited for your home. We install the following roof types:
- Asphalt Shingles – An affordable option, asphalt shingles come with a long life expectancy and a broad choice of colors and styles. They are easy to install, maintain and repair if they incur future damage.
- Slate – Slate roofing is a premium investment in terms of longevity. It can last up to 100 years if installed properly and because it’s made of natural stone, it’s more durable than any man-made material. Slate roofing also greatly increases the resale value of your home and comes in an abundance of size, color, pattern and texture variations.
- Copper–Copper adds an elegant and distinctive look to any home. It’s durable in high winds and is fire-resistant. Additionally, because it’s lightweight, copper won’t put stress on your structural support that can cause foundation problems down the road.
- Cedar Shake– Cedar shake roofing give a natural beauty to your home exterior. Shakes are energy-efficient, provide natural insulation and can assist in lowering heating and cooling bills.
Learn More About Our Roofing Selection
At Shelter Construction Services, we pride ourselves on our top-of-the-line products, superior workmanship, and outstanding customer care. No matter what your budget or style preference is, we’ve got the perfect roof type for your home. Give us a call today at
(434) 724-8160 or fill out our online contact form to get started with a free consultation.